Rules & Regulations For The Student:
- Every students should abide by this rules & regulations of the HBCE and its Study Centre.
- Student will not be admitted to a course without completing the admission procedures formalities
- All the equipments and computers of the centre have to be handled carefully and as per the instructions. If there is any loss due to man-handling. Penalty will be charged.
- Students having 75% attendance in the course are eligible to appear in the exam.
- If any exam has been missed due to any reason, the student is not entitled for any fees refund.
- In case of any updation of the name and course, the student will have to pay a fees Rs. 250/-. For Re-Printing the I-Card, the student will have to pay a fees of Rs. 100/-.
- Student when asked to meet the management with parent/guardian must follow the instruction strictly.
- The management of HBCE Skill Development LLP takes every measures for the good career of the student, for which the co-operation of student is expected.
- The decision of the centre head will be final in all the matters.
- Do not submit any of your Original certificate in HBCE Skill Development study centre. HBC Skill Development will not be responsible for any loss or damage.
- If any student loss the original certificate of HBCE Skill Development course, he/she may receive a duplicate copy from Head office through study centre, after submitting the fees Rs. 300/- along with an Application.
- Results, Certificate, Diplomas will be issued by the HBCE Skill Development LLP Head Office.
- Fees once paid will not be refundable in any case.
- Students belonging to SC, ST category and physically challenged students will be given special discount in Fees as per the instruction provided by HBCE Skill Development LLP Head Office.
- HBCE Skill Development LLP reserves the right to change any schedule, rules & regulations, fees, courses or syllabus at any time.
Head of the Authorised Study centre can take admission directly into their Office. The selection will be based on written test of Personal Interview. The Following enclosures will be attached along with Application Form -:
- 2 Copies of Passport size photographs.
- 1 Copy Xerox of Matric & Highest Qualification Certificate.
- 1 Copy Xerox of Residence/ID Proof.